Restore Your Financial Security
When you’re going through a divorce, you’re experiencing an overwhelming series of transitions, including changes in the way you think about yourself, your family, and your financial future.
We can’t solve everything, but we can help restore your sense of financial security. We will help you get through the disruptions that happen as you make changes in your life.
Fully Accredited Financial Services
Austin Divorce Planners brings 26 years of experience to the table, as well as accreditation as a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ (CDFA™) and Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®).
We will sit in on divorce mediations and consult with other professionals who are working on your divorce. This includes, but is not limited to attorneys, counselors, real estate agents, and more.
Avoid Financial Confusion in Your Divorce
Count on us to get you through the process of financial confusion. We will see that you come out of this phase with confidence.
What to Expect From Austin Divorce Planners
- Help in completing the financial homework that has been assigned to you by your family law attorney
- Creation of easy-to-read spreadsheets identifying your assets
- Recommendations on how to divide your assets by analyzing the pros and cons of taking assets in their entirety or splitting them between you and your spouse
- Software analysis of different proposed settlements
- Work through inventory with clients
- Assistance at the end of your divorce with getting accounts in your name and removing your spouse from your accounts
- Management of liquid assets moving forward
- Evaluation of pensions
Call us now at 512-963-6883 or visit us at Jollyville Road.