As a woman, you have a lot to worry about when you’re going through a divorce. Let Austin Divorce Planners help take care of the financial side of the issue with knowledgeable consultations and careful assistance throughout the process.
We are a divorce planning company that primarily works with women, and one of only a handful of financial advisers focused 100% on divorce planning. We know what we’re doing, and we know how to help you!
Immediate and Long-Term Financial Advice
In 26 years of financial planning, we have learned a host of approaches that work in your favor during and after divorce. We will protect your interests and the interests of your loved ones through attention to a wide range of assets.
- Marital home
- Rental home
- Retirement account
- Child support calculations
- Spousal support calculations
- Business valuations
- Post-divorce asset renaming
- Property inventory
We also pay attention to long-term and post-divorce issues that may not immediately occur to you when you’re caught up in the emotional turmoil of court dates and papers. Let us help you take care of your family through college planning and retirement planning.
Why You Need Austin Divorce Planners
Have us by your side during mediation and other divorce proceedings. We will help take away the overwhelming sense of doubt you can experience while going through this major life transition.
We will help you with your financial security that may have been disturbed during your divorce by consulting with you and other professionals you are working with.
- Family law attorney
- Private investigators
- Forensic bookkeepers
- Business valuators
- Mortgage lenders
- Real estate agents and others
Concrete Divorce Benefits Offered
From paperwork assistance to settlement analysis, you’ll receive a variety of services when you work with Austin Divorce Planners.
- Completing the financial homework that has been assigned by your family law attorney
- Working through your inventory and creating easy-to-read spreadsheets identifying your assets
- Making recommendations on how to divide the assets by analyzing the pros and cons of taking them in their entirety or splitting them between you and your husband
- Using software to analyze different settlement proposals
- Providing end-of-divorce assistance by getting accounts in your name and removing your husband from those account
- Managing liquid assets moving forward
- Evaluating pensions
Call 512-963-6883 or come and see us in our office located in Jollyville Road.